30 day shred

Options
Love it but almost had to have hubby call 911. Good thing hes a fireman he can do CPR. One good thing is that I now know I will definitely lose weight doing it because it really works!! It also comes with an easy to follow meal plan, including recipes, and many meal choices that are actually yummy.

So here we go...45 lbs...you are outta here.

Replies

• lemonjune
    lemonjune Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good to know it works! I just picked it up and, after seeing her on TV, I'm almost scared to do it. >.< Just a question, how would you enter that workout into your exercise log on MFP?
  • karreec
    karreec Posts: 15
    Options
    Im a huge fan of Jillian. And love her 30 day shred!! Wait till u try her No Trouble Zones and her 6 week six pack DVD's. Those are crazy intense!!! Im going tomorrow to get her Extreme Shed & Shred...
  • karreec
    karreec Posts: 15
    Options
    Enter it as Circuit Training just plug in the minutes
  • Loudmom01
    Loudmom01 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Good to know it works! I just picked it up and, after seeing her on TV, I'm almost scared to do it. >.< Just a question, how would you enter that workout into your exercise log on MFP?

Under exercise there is a option for adding in your own workout. Her workout isnt under the options this site gives. Then I googled how many calories it burns. I weigh 155 and it said I burned 167 calories but someone posted its actually more. I will keep it at 167 just in case tho.
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Good job! When I first started it I really felt I was going to die and my roommates would just find me on the living room floor, it definitely gets a lot better by like day 5, or at least that's what I found.

I'm starting it again on the 9th, I'm so pumped for it! I was really enjoying, but I didn't make it past level 1 as I came home for the holidays.