Anyone else playing Star Wars The Old Republic?

Options
Dauntlessness
Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
A bunch of my old MMO friends that I have been playing with for 5+ years have all joined SWTOR. I really enjoy it even though I am used to a WoW type of environment instead of futurist kind of stuff. I have actually met a lot of these guys in person on a few occasions so its pretty awesome to hang out with them, even online I was wondering if any of you are playing too? My name is Twee on the Rubat Crystal realm. Say Hi sometimes if your online. ;) Happy gaming!

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've been slogging through it.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've been on it hardcore for the last couple of weeks. I love it.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    Yep - Juyo Server - Republic Side
    Currently playing a trooper for DPS. Just rolled a smuggler because I hear the story is awesome, and I want to see how healing works.
  • jnanof
    jnanof Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I got it for xmas and I love it. I have been not working out and snacking at the computer since I got it though. BAD!!!!!
    Since the new year, I have only played AFTER my workout and no snacking. Slower to level but have to participate in real life again lol :)
    I find it hard to be so bad as a Sith, but hard to be so sappy as a Jedi LOL
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I've been playing on girrada the hutt server. lvl 30 marauder at the moment. anyone else on there?
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I was. I have a level 20 sith assassin on an PVP-RP server. My friends all bailed though and I hate playing those by myself.
  • acfkaren
    acfkaren Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hubby is.

Ah well at least I get control of the remote!
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Revean - Empire - Sith Assassin Tank - Corelian Run. LOVE IT!! I'm lvl 42 and hoping to hit 50 before classes start back up next Thursday.
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I was. I have a level 20 sith assassin on an PVP-RP server. My friends all bailed though and I hate playing those by myself.

are you on ajunta paul?

I am liking it. But not LOVING it the way I thought I would. Still enjoying rift more

RP- Ajunta Paul
    alts on
    Master Khan something ..

I lose weight when I get really excited about a new game because i don't have time to eat :).
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I am a little bit, I lost interest kinda when I started focusing on this lifestyle change of mine.

I have a Jedi Sage on the Helm of Graush server. I need work it out this weekend.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I want to. Just giving to much god damned money to blizzrd atm.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I want to. Just giving to much god damned money to blizzrd atm.

Yeah, us too LOL
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    No I'm not on that server. I can't recall my server name actually , but I know that one wasn't it.