*Monthly Cravings* ladies, what do you do?

Options
2»

Replies

• DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I'm not a woman, but I usually throw cocoa and sweetner into my oatmeal or smoothie.

You can make a decent healthy 'milkshake' if you're crafty enough.
  • Tjarvi
    Tjarvi Posts: 53
    Options
    What I've been doing is mixing a quarter to half cup of part skim ricotta cheese, a 1/2 TBLS of cocoa powder and some splenda. It makes you feel like you're eating some chocolate cheesecake for very little calories (110 cals for 1/4 cup!!!!!! depending on the cocoa you use). It's delicious and can curb those cravings a bit. You could always add some fruit or nuts to really beef it up.

Good luck!!!!!

What a great idea!
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate. I keep it in my freezer, and try to only eat one square at a time. :)
  • JaneDoughSanAntonio
    Options
    I recently took up knitting again. Sounds lame, but it's been helping me while I'm getting back on track because it uses both hands, so I can't eat while I'm doing it (unless I'm doing a Garfield-lasagna type move, LOL ... not gonna happen!), there's counting involved, which is repetitive, but relaxing, and it's portable. I've been bring the scarf I'm working on for my Mom to the office with me, and then when I bring my dinner, I still have something to do when I take a break (instead of going to get something else or shopping). So maybe a hobby would help!
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I save calories for chocolate.

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Some things are essential. Air, water, protein, the sun, wine and chocolate.
  • restearns10
    Options
    I like the sugar free fudge popsicles..only 40 calories each.. or the tropical sugar free popsicles at 15 calories each. It keeps your mouth busy..and sugar free hard candy that takes a while to eat.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I give in. I'm weak.

:drinker: