Looking for friends who use mobile app

Options
Hi I'm a wife and mother of 4 I don't always log on the computer but I have my phone 24/7. Just looking for friends that will hold me accountable if I dont log my food or exercise after a certain amount of days. Then in return I would do the same it just helps me out if I know that someone else is going to see me slacking off.

Replies

• zhuntercuba
    zhuntercuba Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA. I NEED SOMEONE TO KEEP ME ON TRACK FROM TIME TO TIME AS WELL.
  • QueenRee
    QueenRee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan! I use the app and the computer. I joined last feb but just last month after seeing a dietician who recommended myfitnesspal, have I became recommited. I'll add you!
  • kulso0om
    kulso0om Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Always on my phone! Add me if you'd like!
  • kellyrsmith82
    Options
    Always using MFP app !! And always looking for more friends! :happy:
  • JL3mom
    JL3mom Posts: 48
    Options
    I don't think I could do this as well if it wasn't for my app on my phone! It is so easy to add things during the day and to scan barcodes as well!!! Y'all can add me too!
  • chellelynn30
    Options
    The ap helps me so much at work!! I'm pretty new to this and looking for friends.
  • jan115
    jan115 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I use the iPhone App, iPad App, and sometimes the website on iMac, so I am always just a keystroke away. I began MFP about 6 weeks ago and have done well here. The support is great, and this is the first time where I feel that I can make the lifestyle change and keep the weight off. Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I just love the iPad app. I think it will keep me focused since my iPad goes to work with me. :smile: