I cannot get rid of this SHELF! (and it is not what you thin

Options
I have this fat pouch, I don't know where it came from. I don't know how in the heck to get rid of it.

SHELF.jpg

I Don't remember how long I have had and and I hate it!
I know when you get lipo suction fat will grow in weird places, but I never had lipo and I have fat growing in weird places!
I don't know how to get rid of this....

Any ideas anyone?
I know it has to have grown there because it has stretch marks across it :sad:

Replies

• katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Have you seen a doctor? That looks like a REALLY weird place for random fat to grown, considering at least in the drawing, it's right above the lower spinal cord.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I have what I call a shelf but dear lord t doesn't look like that...take a real pic and put it up. Ur picture doesn't look like you have anything...your MFP picture I mean
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    yeah that is not normal, I would get it checked out by a doctor. It could be something serious.
  • MattieJean21
    Options
    I would focus on upper butt/lower back workout. Maybe do them EVERYDAY. I know some people just have those trouble spots where weigh gain occures because of something in their genes. Does anyone else in your family have this trouble spot? Not to be rude or anything at all. But out of concern maybe go visit a doctor and get it looked at. Just to be safe :wink:
  • clean115
    Options
    See a doctor... you don't even know if it's fat. It could be something more harmful.
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    Seriously, go get an x-ray and see a doctor.
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    yes, what everyone else said. Definitely see a doctor! It could be a hernia or something filled with fluids.
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    that looks like a cyst.
  • eisenmansandy
    eisenmansandy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It looks like a fatty tumor or a large cyst, you should have a doctor look at it.
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have seen this before on people. But from all I know about fat loss, you can not spot reduce. So you have to lose all over and hopefully it will go away as you continue on your weight loss journey.
  • durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have seen this before on people. But from all I know about fat loss, you can not spot reduce. So you have to lose all over and hopefully it will go away as you continue on your weight loss journey.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I will get it looked at, thank you all. I have tried to figure it out. Every time I go to the doctor I forget to mention it because I had other issues lol. I will see her in a about 2 weeks so I will check on it. Thank you all so much. In my picture it might be over exaggerated. You can see it when I am standing sideways, but not when I am straight on back, it is just weird... My ex was in medical school and he was stumped by it.