220 calories...

Options
So I saved 220 calories today for BIRTHDAY cake, then none of my family, thinking about my weight loss, got me any birthday cake. LOL...so now I have to figure out what to do with those calories.

Replies

• vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Aww! They could have opted for a low cal recipe (like angel food cake with berries or something)! Happy birthday!
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    My MIL was going to make her one...buy my sweet husband told her I wouldn't eat it because of my diet. LOL
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    You could make a slightly smaller version of your morning protein shake. Yummy plus protein is always good. And would it be good if you heated it up to make hot chocolate?
  • Moonbyebye
    Moonbyebye Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    fresh fruit
    luna bars
    pudding
    skinny cow icecream
  • wannagetfit02
    wannagetfit02 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    They love you and respect your efforts. Sometimes my family and friends do not respect that I am trying to lose weight. I was offered so much junk at work today. Be glad that they really care. Happy Birthday.
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    They love you and respect your efforts. Sometimes my family and friends do not respect that I am trying to lose weight. I was offered so much junk at work today. Be glad that they really care. Happy Birthday.

O I am glad. Very. I am just trying to figure out the calories...because that's alot of leftover...I think I am going to make up some strawberry muffins. :)
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Make some oatmeal!!!!! That's my #1 favorite treat. Or I heat up a Van's waffle, add some almond butter and pumpkin butter, and put a tablespoon of ice cream on it. A tiny bit goes a long way on a warm waffle! Only around 200 calories and so. good.