NSV

Options
I went to look at pants today..I am throwing away my 42 inch and 40 inch pants.. Wait i will give them away to goodwill. I now fit a 38 inch waist Yay for me..Just a small victory, one battle at a time. How it sucks to find cheap pants while you are still in transition to a new weight

Replies

• mszimmerman76
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Stavakoli
    Stavakoli Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That's great, congratulations!!
  • disciplineisgood
    disciplineisgood Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Donate your old ones and pick up a few new while you're there! Congratulations.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Way to go! After you donate to godwill, head in there, or Savers for some great clothes cheap. I've found a ton second hand while I change sizes.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Congrats again!
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Oh, tell me about it, bro! I also started out at 42. It's been an expensive year and a half transitioning to 29. Just buy the basics so you're not donating too much new stuff. Everytime you change sizes, donate the old stuff as soon as possible. Keeping the old stuff around just gives permission to backslide.
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I bet that felt fantastic! :smile:
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I went to look at pants today..I am throwing away my 42 inch and 40 inch pants.. Wait i will give them away to goodwill. I now fit a 38 inch waist Yay for me..Just a small victory, one battle at a time. How it sucks to find cheap pants while you are still in transition to a new weight

Don't forget to buy a new belt with that. You'll need it soon enough! :)
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    This is true!! Luckily, a friend gave me some clothes that will fit in my transition stage!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!