Low Calorie Meals... Help!

Options
I'm starting to get stump with what to eat for snacks and meals (especially breakfast and lunch). I know I can eat baby carrots, a small portion of tuna, a salad, and a couple of other things, but I don't know anymore. Any meals that you know are good or products that are good please let me know! :)

Replies

• cllmetatrsld
    cllmetatrsld Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    How low are you looking? Do you only eat 3 meals a day or do you snack throughout the day?
  • HRGal6
    HRGal6 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I usually only eat three meals today with maybe a snack or two during the day... I would like to just be able to eat 3 meals though... :-\
  • JulieDerda
    Options
    If you like veggies>Green Giant Simply Steam veggies are good (they are in the frozen food section in a box..>>some of them come w/ cheese and pre seasoned.. and they are pretty cheap. I am on weight watchers and that is what i have been eating for substitute for chips w/ my lunch and sometimes even snacks..

Also how about peanut butter and celery /// pb & apple .. peanut butter is good for you as long as you dont eat too much. Its a good source of "good fat". :)
  • AMNNS
    AMNNS Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    11 med shrimp & 1 tbsp cocktail sauce is yummy. 75 calories.
  • JulieDerda
    Options
    snack::: almonds (in small amounts are good). ///

Lunch ::get a roatissarre chicken (sp?) lemon seasoned from local grocerystore. you can chop it up and put it in your salad w/ red peppers and cucumbers w/ fat free dressing (Zias fat free sweet italian is good)!

Dinner:: tilapia w/ lemon pepper seasoning