My First Day!

Options
Today was my first day and I feel really good aout it so far. Now I am just looking for new recipes to try for me and my husband.

Replies

• tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    Options
    Congratulations! Welcome to MFP! You'll find so much support here and some great recipes, too! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am constantly posting recipes that appeal to me in the recipe section. I get most of them from Cooking Light..and you can access their website and food database for free, I think.

I love it! Am constantly inspired to cook something from that magazine!

And welcome and good luck to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • FalconSays
    FalconSays Posts: 62
    Options
    Welcome OscarGirl,

Cute pic :-) I haven't checked out the recipes yet, I am sure you will enjoy. I have seen great posts about them. I am stuck in my habitual salads and bland ry crackers mostly. . .. . I don't experiment much.
    Probly just a lazy cooker

♥Karen
  • Pirate
    Pirate Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome Oscar Girl! You will find all you need here! The tools this site provides you with are incredible! I absolutely love it here and i am also brand new! Good luck!
  • OscarGirl
    OscarGirl Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks everyone! KraftFoods also has great recipes as well as Campbell's kitchen. I've emailed myself a ton of new ones tonight and after I try them, if they are any good I will post.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to this great site :flowerforyou:
  • mstevens3418
    Options
    hello
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • newbeginning
    newbeginning Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone

This is my first day. Looking forward to a new me.

New Beginning
  • trejon
    trejon Posts: 203
    Options
    What type of diet are you doing?
  • jackie4444
    jackie4444 Posts: 1
    Options
    New to this site too! So far I love it! Totally helpful and I can't wait to reach my goal! :happy: :happy:

211882.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • elaine1728
    elaine1728 Posts: 1
    Options
    hello, this is my first day
  • Pirate
    Pirate Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi Everybody new! There are a lot of you. :flowerforyou: I am also new, by 3 days now. I am totally addicted ot this site. It is awesome as I am sure you know by now! Good luck to you all!
  • OscarGirl
    Options
    My first weigh-in is tomorrow. I am so excited!

213389.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Welcome to the board, it's my first day here too, although I've started the whole shaky process about two weeks ago! I've been poking around different areas of the site and I am LOVING it already! I love how easy and straightforward it is to enter food and exercise and have the rest calculated for me and I'm just starting to look through the forum, but everyone has been SO friendly!! I hope you enjoy your experience here!
  • OscarGirl
    Options
    I did it! Today was my first weigh in and I lost 2 pounds! My next weigh in is next Friday. I just want to remind everyont to stay strong over the holiday weekend. I don't know about you guys, but this is usually when I go off course, but I am going to try really hard to make good food choices!
  • Ivyjade
    Ivyjade Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello...I just started a few minutes ago..I took some time to look around and I really think this site will help me. I actually went for the power walk last night that I had been saying for weeks that I was gonna do and it really felt great. Good luck to you.