Love this site

Options
Having given up smoking last year I was detemined to loose the stone I put on before my year anniversary. I am well on the way and am now determined to loose more and reach a healthier weight, thanks to this site I feel I can. :happy:

Replies

• chambers88
    Options
    Im new to this all too. its pretty great, amazing how easier it makes it. Good luck. Im hoping to loose the same amount, a stone!
  • mjgirliegurl
    Options
    My bf family is doing a biggest loser type contest.there are twelve of us taking the challenge.whoever wins gets 300 dollars.i love that there is that many people doing this together.the money only makes this sweeter and motivatesme but im really doing this for me ive been bigger all my life and i just want to be able to do things that my weight has held me back from.im super excited.im glad i found this site.
  • wicky46
    wicky46 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you too. It does make it easy, I have it on my phone too. I have recommended it to friends too looking forward to a slim summer :smile:
    Kate
  • wicky46
    wicky46 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am dieting with a friend and whoever wins gets a manicure I am really determined to get myself a manicure. :laugh: