Anyone here to gain weight?

Options
Hello, I'm new. I saw people posting on tumblr screenshots of their plans from this site and I liked that it seemed like a pretty easy way to keep track of calories. I also enjoy that I can use my phone to update what I ate and did.

I read a bit around the message board and felt quite lonely. I see almost everyone here is trying to loose weight and I'm the opposite. So I wonder if there are any other people around who are here in order to gain some weight?

Replies

• stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new. I saw people posting on tumblr screenshots of their plans from this site and I liked that it seemed like a pretty easy way to keep track of calories. I also enjoy that I can use my phone to update what I ate and did.

I read a bit around the message board and felt quite lonely. I see almost everyone here is trying to loose weight and I'm the opposite. So I wonder if there are any other people around who are here in order to gain some weight?

There are people here trying to gain weight but they are mostly guys trying to get muscle on... I am on of those guys I am wanting to gain another 7kgs or so
  • popchex
    popchex Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to gain weight, but I AM trying to eat more. I struggle most days (until recently) to get in enough calories to actually lose weight. I'm also trying to do it without resorting to any "lite" or overly processed foods (i.e., natural peanut butter which is real peanuts and a bit of oil versus the overly processed ones that have other additives like salt and sugar). It's hard to try to break the habit, especially when most of the people here are reducing food intake!