Sounds bad but need help figuring it out

Options
Im shy about this but i have been eating/trying to eat the cals but every night im getting gassy and pain and diarrhea. Is there anything i can do to make it better.

ps.sorry if it sounds nasty

Replies

• appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    It's probably more to do with the food you are eating rather than the amount of food i imagine. Have you changed any of the types of food you eat recently?
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    There are certain foods that will give you more gas, check them out and see if they are the ones giving you problems. Are you drinking enough water? maybe you just need to flush everything out.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    If you are eating higher protein than normal this can be normal in the initial stages, your body is most likely not used to the diet... However it should adapt
  • karenpfleger
    karenpfleger Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to hear about what you are eating. My stomach has been a mess lately and I just sat down yesterday with my personal trainer and went through so much information on diet. I feel like I am still overwhelmed and trying to process all of his thoughts, but I think it will help. One of the things he and I were talking about is to make sure I start eating earlier in the day, which of course moves up all the meals so the gas pains will happen earlier (if at all), maybe allowing for more sleep..
  • sbgolfer06
    Options
    If you are eating higher protein than normal this can be normal in the initial stages, your body is most likely not used to the diet... However it should adapt

im not use to eating right foods and i am making myself stop eating around 9pm everynight. and my body is use to jimmy johns mcds, wendys, pizza
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options

im not use to eating right foods and i am making myself stop eating around 9pm everynight. and my body is use to jimmy johns mcds, wendys, pizza

this will most likely be why.. Also if you are eating a higher fibre diet, this will cause it as well.. It will pass.. Sometimes the gas wont, I get it often! But hey its a great secret weapon, can wipe out a whole room (sorry girls)
  • sbgolfer06
    Options

this will most likely be why.. Also if you are eating a higher fibre diet, this will cause it as well.. It will pass.. Sometimes the gas wont, I get it often! But hey its a great secret weapon, can wipe out a whole room (sorry girls)

like you can see what im eating idk whats high or not
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    when i was in college, i would go back to my parents house on weeknds. after two days of good home cooking, i would have incredible gas. your stomach goes through changes.

just keep eating healthy, and before you know it KFC will just be plain gross.
  • sbgolfer06
    Options
    when i was in college, i would go back to my parents house on weeknds. after two days of good home cooking, i would have incredible gas. your stomach goes through changes.

just keep eating healthy, and before you know it KFC will just be plain gross.

it is gross i havent really eaten fast food at all this year. i just dont like how im in pain and having to go to the bathroom every 10mins
  • bakebunny
    bakebunny Posts: 253
    Options
    If you are wolfing down your food you will be adding to the problem. For the pain, try stretching exercises of the back to try to help the air/gas work it's way through your system.

Don't forget to check with your doctor if the pain continues for too long.