Not new, just looking for more UK buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Me me!
    Cheshire

:)
  • ooOOooGravy
    ooOOooGravy Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    can add me lad!? Yorkshire runner here always looking for support and to support!
  • Marks281172
    Marks281172 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Request sent.. new user from London here :)
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options

I'm already on your friends list (I think), but I agree with the above. I also get confused with the Americans "cup" serving. I've got big cups and small cups, and mugs too..... what is a "cup" ???? :huh:

I ACTUALLY got a measuring jug today and it measures CUPS!!! from B&M Bargains, 89p bargain! now I can understand all my american friends!! lol

feel free to add me fellow UKers!
  • AnitaMcKenna
    AnitaMcKenna Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in Cheshire and always happy to get more buddies to give and receive support!

Anita :-)
  • slimlissy3
    slimlissy3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Helllooooo Im in the North West, England :) Add me UKers, Here to support and for support :)
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hey hey Welsh girl :) add me if you like :) don't think there's many Welsh people on here :(

Well I'm half welsh, so that half counts?

THANK FOR ALL the adds, when I get some time I'll add some of you who just left their names!
  • photoloco
    Options
    hey im new and from the uk also feel free to add:happy:
  • jodieb3
    jodieb3 Posts: 19
    Options
    Been on here a whole 3 days now! Needing Friends for Moral support and to give some support and advice from what I have found. Would like my body back! From Staines (and no im not Ali G) Add me and lets all creat a massive support web for the highs and lows of wonderful dieting!!!
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    Hey, I'm in Glasgow

Feel free to add
  • jennieh1980
    jennieh1980 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I sent you an add, am in Swindon (someone has to be lol)