Yay!

Options
staclo
staclo Posts: 511 Member
I haven't checked my weight since Friday, so I'm not sure if I've lost anything, but as of last Friday, I had two solid weeks with no weight-loss. Granted, I have been losing some inches, but the scale hasn't moved much in a while. Anyway, despite all of that, I just went through some of my shorts to wash since it's getting hotter out. I just realized that I've moved from size 14 to size 12!! The 12s are still a bit snug, but they button with no problem and the 14s are definitely big! That was more encouraging than seeing numbers on the scale! Just wanted to share!!

Replies

• Pirate
    Pirate Posts: 30
    Options
    Congrats!! That is awesome!
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
    dropping pant sizes is definitely more gratifying for me than dropping numbers on the scale.
  • Italian
    Italian Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    thats really good!!! i would rather have less of a BMI and more muscle and lose more inches than weight anyday!!! keep it up!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • PonyGirl34
    PonyGirl34 Posts: 29
    Options
    That's the really cool thing about going DOWN in size! You probably have clothes you can wear in the back of your closet as opposed to when we go UP and have to shop.

Great job!!
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    That's the really cool thing about going DOWN in size! You probably have clothes you can wear in the back of your closet as opposed to when we go UP and have to shop.

Great job!!

I do have a bunch of size 12 clothing. I'll be in trouble once I get down to 10s though. All of that size clothing that I still have (not much) is outdated! But I've already been preparing my hubby, letting him know that a shopping spree is in my future. Thanks!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!