struggling

Options
Hi All,

My CW is 148 lbs and my GW is 135 lbs - i'm finding it hard to lose the last few pounds even though i am not exceeding my calorie goals. I am exercising 2-4 times a week for 60-90 mins and it just doesn't seem like i can lose any weight. I vary my exercising from gym (cardio and weight training), pilates, step aerobics, swimming or walking.

If anyone is at the same current weight and and has any tips or ideas to get te last few pounds i would love the help. Even i can get to 140 as a mini goal that would be great.

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    How much are you eating? Are you eating your exercise calories?

Try reading the last part of this post:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/9433-expectations
  • bcanner
    bcanner Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi,
    I am in the same situation. Our current weight and goal weight are practically the same. I do Curves 3 times a week plus swimming, walking, running, surfing, and yoga, depending on the day. I eat within my calories MOST of the time, and really can't seem to lose those last 10 pounds. I read the end of that article about "guerilla warfare" in terms of how to shake up our bodies. I am curious, have you found anything? Perhaps a boot camp type class? I haven't been running very much as I find it quite hard but perhaps that can help us??? Any luck??
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I went for P90X when I hit 147. It works great as long as I eat all my exercise calories. I just started seeing the 142 range this morning though not quite low enough to change my ticker yet, hehe (maybe in another day or two).

Whatever you do, be sure you eat your exercise calories. That's made all the difference.