Congratulations. Keep up the hard work.
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful great job
  • MooMooMoose
    MooMooMoose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! We are very similar with our max weight and weight loss goals so I am going to send you a friend request. I need more people to look to for inspiration. I continuously lose the same 20 lbs and am totally sick of it! Thanks for posting your story and pictures!!
  • sholtz79
    sholtz79 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Very good motivation.. I started at my highest of 220 lbs!!! Can't wait to get where you are and more :) Good luck and keep up the hard work!
  • KatRat416
    KatRat416 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!! :) Keep it up!!!
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!!!! What a difference! You look fantastic! Best of Luck on your journey!
  • gailashton
    Options
    You look fabulous. I can tell you are focused to get to your goal and stay there! Toodles for you! Ta Da! : )
  • marcelka77
    marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job getting into shape! Congratulations! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MrsJones112604
    Options
    You look amazing! Bravo girl, look at you in your new clothes!
    In one year I am going to tell this story myself. You're an inspiration to a lot of people hon, thank you for sharing! :)
  • dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Great job.... you look FANTASTIC!!!!!
  • kylashealy
    Options
    This is awesome! So proud of you. Can't wait until I have these kind of results!!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Isnt' it a great feeling to know that you will never EVER shop in those plus size stores again?! You have done amazing! I applaud everyone on here to is successful at not only losing the weight but making that necessary lifestyle change.

Great job and you look FANTASTIC!
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    wow you look so beautiful and happy!!! :)
  • Miss_Hiker_Pants
    Miss_Hiker_Pants Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Keep up the good work:smile:
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    you look great:smooched:
  • jgreer0109
    jgreer0109 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words. I feel amazing and can't wait until I can post my pic when I reach the 150s. I encourage everyone to do before and after pics. It was hard for me to really see myself as looking better but these pics prove it.

Good luck to everyone!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!