I'm new!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site, so here is a bit of history.... I'm 19years old, 135lbs, I have been doing Ukrainian dance for 15 years and wished I looked like I had the body of the dancer I am. I have tried dieting, it doesn't work because I'm always hungry then. For some reason I don't like exercising much but I love my 2 hour dance class once a week... That's not cutting it though. I used to be in karate as well and had an awesome body from that. I can no longer be in karate since I don't have the funding for it. My PT gave mea circuit workout that I'm supposed to do 3x a week. I just can't seem to fit it in though :(

I look forward to making some friends, and hopefully losing my 20lb weight goal :)

Replies

• victoria233
    Options
    Feel free to add me! You'll love all the support that comes from this community <3
  • mrsbeardtoyou
    Options
    Have you tried talking to a nutritionist? Maybe you are eating the Wrong foods for the working out that you do. There are "bad carbs" and healthy carbs. I used to cut trees down and I had the body of a bodybuilder, I ate EVERYTHING in sight and had no problems with it, then when I slacked off on working, I GOT FAT. I didn't realize I couldn't eat the same things that I did when I was doing manual labor. Your best bet, talk to a nutritionist and ask them what is right FOR YOUR BODY. Oh and MFP is WONDERFUL for you too.. Welcome! I hope you find great success.