Any WLS Peeps here?

Options
Hi my name is Jenny and I had weight loss surgery on 9/8/11.
I am down a total of 199 pounds. As those of us know who had the surgery its still alot of work. Especially when you get to be a year or more out...Thats why Im here tracking everything so I can keep the weight coming off...

Would love new wls friends...Also people who have alot to lose :)
Plus feel free to add me if my story inspires ya...Wuld love to motivate you too

Nice meeting everyone :)

Replies

• bornslippy69
    bornslippy69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    no wls for me just keeping trim....but good luck
    martin
  • brock1978
    Options
    Lap Band on 08/21/06.

Lost 119 lbs.

Regained 99 lbs.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    bump
  • whitelighter1968
    Options
    WLS peep here.. RnY 4/20/11.....
  • onmyweightohappiness
    Options
    Had RNY June 17th, 2010 - Down roughly 125 lbs to date. Having surgery does not make this any easier, all I've realized is it makes me eat less, I still have to watch what foods I put in my mouth, weigh all my food, track all my food, drink lots of water and get my work outs in.
  • rhonda_does_life
    rhonda_does_life Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wait... you're down almost 200 lbs in 4 months?

Lapband. 12/20/2010. 107 lbs down.
  • mmacedo02
    Options
    Had RNY 12-27-11 and am looking for WLS friends as well. got a long way to go and it would be nice to truck along together :)

Melissa
  • thomason1981
    Options
    I had gastric bypass 12/21/11 highest weight 262 lbs date of surgery 242 today 213. Would love some more support:)
  • PKayeH
    Options
    Had RNY 6/15/09, lost 112 the first 18 months and been stuck there ever since. I still would like to drop another 30, Dr says 50, we'll see. Feel free to add me.
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Had WLS 3.5 years ago.
  • hollymower
    Options
    RNY March 17, 2005- 125 pounds lost, 94 pounds gained during 2 pregnancies and all but 10 pounds from most recent baby gone!!! Starting on plastics in June. Maybe TMI, but really excited to have boobs again!
  • hollymower
    Options
    And also, just wanted to give a good job to those of you who had the courage to start the wls journey and are seeing success. Its a lot of work but worth every bit of it!
  • marzmail
    marzmail Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    had VGS ~2 weeks ago. wishing you all continued success on your journey! :)
  • Bleap2013
    Options
    I had VGS 8/7/12. So far so good. Down 30 lbs from surgery weight. Down a total of 61 lbs from my heaviest weight last March.
    I have to admit, this has been a lot harder mentally than I thought it would be. I am very inspired by reading post on here. I won't give up on myself this time. Good luck to everyone!
  • soulundefined
    Options
    :flowerforyou: On a wait list for the VSG but my surgeon recommended this site and i like its format :) Best wishes to anyone that has this struggle and those that have opted for additional help with WLS!! To the journey be blessed
  • JillyInAZ
    JillyInAZ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I had VSG on March 15.. so I'm 6.5 mo out and 98 lbs down. Yippie! There is also a VSG group on here with different forums. This site is my daily food diary and has really kept me on track. I have no idea how people who have had WLS know where they are regarding food, without using some type of a logging system.

Good luck! Feel free to friend me if you'd like
  • medea5
    medea5 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had Gastric Bypass 05/04/10 and lost a total of 116 taking me to my goal. However within the last year I got too comfortable and ended up gaining 20 lbs back, which is why I'm here to take back control. After a while it can be easy to get comfortable and fall back into old habits if you aren't being mindful of them anymore. I wish everyone good luck! Add me if you like.