Hello Newbie Here

Options
Hi my name is Kimberly, but you may call me Kim. I was doing Weight Watchers online, but found it pretty expensive and I was not taking the time out to get online and really use it. I found this site on my new Kindle Fire that I got from Christmas and decided to get on and see what it was all about. Now i just have to take the time out and really do it. I also used to do fatsecret.com which is also a free site, but it doesn't tell me how many calories I have left for the day or tell me my fat count. I really like that feature of this site. The one think I did notice that was missing from this site was receipes. I was wondering if I am missing something or was there a site to get good receipes. I am always looking for something new to make that is healthy and would fit into my lifestyle. Does anyone have any recommondations or are their any cookbooks that are recommended? I also am looking for a site that can help me with planning healthy meals. I was brought up eating on the run and I need some advice on just plain eating well.

Thanks and hope to get to know everyone and hope I can find the time out of my busy schedule to do this right this year.

Replies

• krys72599
    krys72599 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Look on the message boards - there's a recipe topic.
    I'm new and searching for some good ones, too - I'll see you there!
    Krys
  • angele4200
    angele4200 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new Here. Have you ever been to eatingwell.com? That's where I find most of my recipes and then just modify them to include more veggies or whole grain. Also, do you have a slow cooker? If so, check out skinny Ms. slow cooker, there are some good ones on there.
  • kewers0718
    kewers0718 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the tips.