weekend plans....

Options
felice03
felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
So what is everyone planning on doing this weekend?

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    reallllly hoping my new cannondale comes in today. If so, I'll probably putter around on it all day.
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Visiting the inlaws! Planning on not having a drink, which could prove interesting!

Apart from that, I really want to lose, as I find weekends the hardest!

Have a great one everybody! :O)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I really want to do something "unlike" me this weekend...but I don't know what that will be.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Weather will be unseasonably warm, I need to find time to get the kids out of the house
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    spending it in the air.. flight from toronto to tokyo..
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    After work I am having 30mins "window" shopping, then I'm going to do my RPM class, and chill for the rest of the night! I've got 4 movies to watch this weekend from Love Film!

Tomorrow I'm doing a gym session or I'll do Body Combat on Sunday! My friend is kindly making tea for me on Sat night and we're gonna have a couple of glasses of wine too! On Sun, a friend is coming round to watch a movie and have a chinwag!

Nice weekend ahead, looking forward to it!
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Laundry.

And sleeping.

I am really planning on doing nothing....

I never get to do nothing.
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Going Football with my boy on Sat, I love the F.A Cup cheap tickets and good old fashioned grounds so could be a challenge as the food is not great at some of these grounds.

Sunday I'm off for a 5 hour ride with a few friends so should about 75 miles or so
  • Anolte76
    Anolte76 Posts: 105
    Options
    Throwing a birthday party for my son who just turned 2 yesterday
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    cardio kickboxing at 8am saturday, then the usual. Grocery shopping, family stuff, catching up on laundry, and trying to not go over my cal goals! weekends are always tricky for me :)
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Sleep, work, workout, repeat.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    double
  • tinkerbella01
    Options
    Bridal Show with my mom...hoping to avoid the cake samples!
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    going snowboarding :)
  • violet_sphinx
    violet_sphinx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Set up a Wii Fit workout plan, do some more sedentary video-gaming, practice flamenco, then on Sunday I'm going to watch my local Roller Derby team practice in preparation for my first time skating in their beginner course next week. Oh, and sleep in/cuddle my husband! :)
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Saturday hopefully will have a play date with my baby girl and sunday she is with her dad so Cleaning cleaning and more... you guessed it... CLEANING!!! :laugh: Gotta get done what I haven't had a chance to all week.
  • chargermama0501
    Options
    Camping and Off Roading in KY with friends