I'm new to the site

Options
I was reading about this site and thought it would be useful, maybe a way to hold myself a little more accountable. I lost 50 pounds a couple of years ago when joining curves. Since then the curves has left and I don't go to the other gym. Seeing skinny people on a treadmill next to me running is really a motivator for me it makes me uncomfortable actually because I fear of what they are thinking about me next to them trying to loose this weight again. I would love to loose 100 pounds and really need to get my head back in the game again. I was very motivated the last time by my now husband and our wedding that was coming up. We have been married for 2 1/2 years and my weight has come back on. I like being comfortable with him dont get me wrong however we are talking about starting a family and would love to live long enough to enjoy them and retirement. : )

Replies

• nelsoji
    nelsoji Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    ampny - I am in the same place (kind of - I am a guy so not really - haha) - but my wife and I are hoping to start a family this year as well. This was my "introduction"

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/439176-3-days-in

I will definitely be rooting for you - and if you want to, send me a friend request and we can keep each other honest!!

Good Luck!
  • fantasticfrankie
    Options
    Hi I am a single mother of 4 kids who has a very busy life, I am trying to lose 40 pounds so that I can feel better. I am new to this site and I am very excited to track my progress. Nice to meet everyone. :smile: :smile: