Looking for Wedding diet buddies

Options
My wedding is in July but I am more worried about my honeymoon which is in Jamaica - I know I will look good in my wedding dress but I am worried about my swimsuit.

I want to look hot in a bikini and I could use some help getting there!

13957918.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• 226Days
    Options
    I'm already married, but I have a huge camping trip in early July that I'm trying to get bikini ready for!
  • TedandPenny
    Options
    My wedding is in April and I am also worried about wearing a bikini in Aruba. Would love some buddy's to do this with.
  • Calvinsgrl1
    Calvinsgrl1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey! My wedding is in June and i am definitly wanting to look my best :) fitting should be done in three and a half months and i really want to drop 20 lbs by then....its a sample dress and i dont want then to have to take it out for fear of it changing the dress. Also just starting my life with my new man as healthy as possible is ultimate gaol.
  • emilypsb
    emilypsb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need buddies too! I'm getting married in July and want to lose 10 -15 lbs. please add me and good luck everyone!
  • Ronni624
    Ronni624 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in June 2012 and would love some diet buddies too! I also bought sample dress which is a few sizes small, so I have no option but to lose the weight! Would love some more buddies to help motivate each other.
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in May, but like you, I'm also stressing more about the honeymoon (and bikini). I would love a support system!
  • Radiva
    Radiva Posts: 14
    Options
    hey there! im getting married on aug 11, 2012! lets motivate each other!!!!!!!!!!
  • June1bride
    Options
    Getting married in May and i have lost 30 pounds, now I just need to maintain :) feel free to add me girls!!!! I love wedding buddies :) xxoo