Lots to lose - friends to gain?!

Options
Eb126
Eb126 Posts: 21 Member
Hi guys!
I've been using mfp for a while as a tracker but always on my phone, thus have never posted on here before!

I'm 24, and have recently slimmed down from 263 to 227... I don't know why I said 'slimmed' as I clearly still have a lot to lose! Hoping that I will have 84lbs off by the end of the year, but for now I am focusing on mini goals!

I've joined a gym not too far away (virgin active) and am going at least three times a week.

I enjoy group exercise and Les Mills classes, but also swimming and pilates for a relaxing after class cool down :)

After dabbling with a few different diets I am following slimming world/healthy eating and limiting my calories and fat content.

Feel free to add me, with 6 stone to lose I am looking for all the encouragement/support I can get.

Eb x

Replies

• kulso0om
    kulso0om Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck with everything it sounds like you're on the right track!
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    WTG on your loss so far. Keep up the great work.
  • Sarahrachael82
    Sarahrachael82 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good job on the hard work you are doing.... it can be frustrating at times and friends are needed. That is why I decided to quit weight watchers and join here. It seems alot easier with my school schedule, and I am making MORE friends. =)
  • Eb126
    Eb126 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good luck with everything it sounds like you're on the right track!

Thank you! Still a long way to go though.
    WTG on your loss so far. Keep up the great work.

Thank you :)
    Good job on the hard work you are doing.... it can be frustrating at times and friends are needed. That is why I decided to quit weight watchers and join here. It seems alot easier with my school schedule, and I am making MORE friends. =)

Thanks lovely, I know! Most of my friends irl are already quite slim and just don't understand sometimes. It's nice to meet people who not only have the same goals, but have been through similar experiences.
  • daisyjess
    Options
    Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be here for you if you'd like :)