Trying to think positive

Options
Hello everyone! I'm new here but had success on WW a few years ago where I lost 40lbs. Went from 175lbs to 133lbs, had a tummy tuck and then started packing the pounds back on. I'm now back to 166lbs. :-( I know why I gained the weight, though and I know what I need to change and am determined to do this. I know I can as I have before.

The frustrating thing is that before my tummy tuck, I had no issue staying on track losing the weight and then maintaining but now it seems that my weight fluctuates so much. I can go + or - 3-4lbs every day and it's so frustrating. I know I have to stay the course and just keep chugging along.

Replies

• MsPinVa
    MsPinVa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have the same exact problem. But the 3-4 lb fluc. is always related to what I ate, and WHEN the day before. I had to learn to not beat myself up over the scale daily. But to look at the weekly results.

You've done this before, you can do it again!! Best of luck!
  • lconley3
    Options
    Same as Sassybabe. Don't get overwhelmed with the scale. You have already had success, so you know what you need to do. Start small work up to big. Maintaining is more like a marathon not a 100-yard sprint. Like you said, keep on chuggin!