Trying this out for the first time

Options
Hi I'm new well I started on Monday but didn't want to post til I got the hang of things. I'm 24 and need to lose some serious weight. At one point I did weight watchers points and lost a lot of weight but yearsw have gone by and i've gained it all back. I just want to be the me thta I already feel I am. I know how others perceive me and I don't like the feeling. I also Like the site its easy to use and it seems to be supportive. I dont get that much at home.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    welcome! there's plenty of support and advice to be found here. good luck to you!
  • Mihart
    Mihart Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!!

:smile:
  • traska
    traska Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello! I am new to this site too. I have 35 pounds to go.. I lost 31 but have put back on around 15 pounds, which is depressing.. I have a hard time losing and this time is really hard.. I wish you the best of luck.
  • Pirate
    Pirate Posts: 30
    Options
    So glad you're here! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: