HOW MUCH WATER A DAY DO YOU ALL DRINK???

Options
OK.. QUESTION... ON average, how much water do you all drink? Is it the Minimum amount?? MORE than average?? And do you consider home brewed Ice Tea a glass of water also? ?? I drink about 13 cups, and prob 4-6 cups of home brewed Ice tea with sweet and low.. Is that last part bad for me do you think?? The Sweet and Low part?
Let me know what you think, I love imput, just be KIND! lol...
HUGS! AND HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Replies

• emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I drink anywhere from 8 cups to 12 cups a day. I usually drink a cup of hot tea once or twice a day too.
    I don't count the hot tea, because I drink so much water as it is. :drinker:

I think if you like sweet and low, then have it. Just watch the intake and be sure to log it so you can see with your other items for the day. Then from there you can decide if you'd like to cut back or not. :wink:
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I think I above average on water intake. I probably average over a gallon of water a day. Sometimes more if I workout really hard.
  • michelerich77
    michelerich77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    OOHH Ya know what, I never thought about logging it!!! lol.. OOPS!! Yeah I drink a great amount of water.. DOes it help with shedding off weight do you think, or just better for you to have more water?
  • MsPinVa
    MsPinVa Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I feel like a dehydrated fool, but.... I only average about 4-6 cups a day. I do count uncaffeinated tea as water. I figured the affects of caffeine counter the affects of pure water. ???