Knock 'Em Dead!

Options
My name is Brandi, and I have been married for 2 years now. I have had 3 children and only one has survived. Even though I know my husband and I have been through alot I guess I thought he would support me through our loss. But of course he didn't before I knew it he was cheating on me with every tiny young girl he knew. I'm 21 and have lost so much and it hurts so bad and I guess I did turn to food. Plus I was so scared of losing another child I got on the Implanon and gained 25 pounds in 3 months. I'm 21 and 5'7 and weigh 230 pounds. I know its bad but I'm trying now to get past my grief and win my husband back. It's important to keep what little part of my family that I have now together. :)

Replies

• lobearjw
    Options
    I'll be here for you and help motivate you to get on the path you desire to be on. MFP has a great support system and people here care about each other. i'm new here but just today I've added many people to my motivation team and I'm glad I have them here to support me in reaching my goal. We will be here for you with emotional support as well...not just weight loss support. :)
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you for deciding not to let your weight take control any longer! I hope you can find the strength you deserve from some friends on here!