New to MFP, let's get a group going!

Options
Hello all. I am a 30 year old cardiac nurse, I love to exercise and I also love to cook and eat :) I have about 80 lbs to lose. I have done it before and will do it again..... This time I am done having kiddos though so hopefully i won't put it all back on again. Pregnancy tends to do that for me.I have used weight loss/calorie tracking sites in the past with a lot of success. I like that this one is free and on my phone :) so here I am.

I would love to be part of a group for support, setting goals, weekly weigh-ins etc. I have always had the best success with the support of an online community. Any women (or men) out there with similar goals, interests, age , lifestyle etc.... please post so we can get a group going! I will try to post a pic too :)

Rebekah
231/227/150

Replies

• jeepingirrl
    jeepingirrl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I think that is a great idea!
  • RebekahRN
    Options
    YAY! any other takers??

>>Jeepingirrl tell us a little about you :)
  • Eb126
    Eb126 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I am a 30 year old cardiac nurse, I love to exercise and I also love to cook and eat :) I have about 80 lbs to lose. I have done it before and will do it again..... This time I am done having kiddos though so hopefully i won't put it all back on again. Pregnancy tends to do that for me.I have used weight loss/calorie tracking sites in the past with a lot of success. I like that this one is free and on my phone :) so here I am.

I would love to be part of a group for support, setting goals, weekly weigh-ins etc. I have always had the best success with the support of an online community. Any women (or men) out there with similar goals, interests, age , lifestyle etc.... please post so we can get a group going! I will try to post a pic too :)

Rebekah
    231/227/150

yay great idea!
    I'm 24, recently graduated with an MA and have LOTS of student weight to get rid of - yuck!
    Love to exercise (especially group exercises!) although I am not that amazing at is... love to cook as well, and always up for trying new recipes and ideas!
    Have about 84 (although ideally 87.5 :P) pounds to lose after already losing 2 and a half stone... have a long journey ahead of me so up for all the encouragement and motivation I can get :D:D:D

p.s. purchased my first slow cooker today, anyone know any recipes I can try in there in the morning while I'm at work :P