Now & Then...3 Months and 40 lbs. (Pictures!)

Options
Now and Then...People kept telling me I looked great and to keep up the good work. I didn't see a difference until I posted these pics side by side. What a difference 3 months of hard work and dedication can make...And I thought I was motivated before!

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp325/Kacie1983/BeforeAfter266226.png

Replies

• DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference! Good job!
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Now and Then...People kept telling me I looked great and to keep up the good work. I didn't see a difference until I posted these pics side by side. What a difference 3 months of hard work and dedication can make...And I thought I was motivated before!

BeforeAfter266226.png

Can definitely see the difference too. Congratulations.
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I can tell in my arms and my face! I I can't wait to see what the next 3 months brings! :)
  • JBeansie
    Options
    The face is always the tell tale sign! Congrats and keep up the hard work!
  • fulhaus
    fulhaus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fantastic!
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looking good!
  • jgreer0109
    jgreer0109 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Keep up the good work.
  • aimster_1019
    Options
    I can see the results...awesome job!! I am pretty new on here and have lost 9lbs in a little less than a month. I'm pretty pumped and feeling so great about my healthy choices. It's so inspiring to see your results!! Keep up the good work! :) Happy Friday!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!