Options
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I registered with MFP before Christmas but am only now really looking into the site. I'm starting my 'weight loss journey' this weekend.

I'm trying to lose weight as my husband and I want to start a family soon. Hoping I will be able to lose some weight in the next 6 months before we start trying x

Replies

• Newfiegirl1971
    Newfiegirl1971 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome .I just joined today myself and am really forward to using this site,it looks really good.Good luck with your journey.
  • Welsh_Gemz81
    Options
    Thanks. Good luck on your journey too x
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Hi. Good luck with the weight and the baby I just joined yesterday and I'm hoping for lots of people to motivate me. I've got 3 children, no more. So now it's time for me and a girly holiday in may that I want to look good/fab for. x Add me as a friend if you want.
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I have just recently started using this site and I find it very helpful with many people who are very supportive and encouraging. Wishing you much luck on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. I love explanding my support group! :smile:
  • corkev1219
    Options
    Hello! I just signed up and realized that what I ate for breakfast was almost all I should eat for the day.. WOW! Didn't realize so little could be so much... ughh... this seems a little scary...
  • tattooedtealady
    tattooedtealady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

That's a great reason to want to lose weight and I hope your journey is a successful one! I too joined before Christmas but only logged in and started properly on Monday. It takes some getting used to but I am finding it a great insight into the things I want to eat VS the things I should and can eat! Good luck on your journey, and feel free to add me as a friend if you like :) My food diary is public so that people can see the kind of things I am eating and where I am spending my calories!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    hello newbie :smile:
    please feel free to add me :flowerforyou: