30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30?

Options
Trying to decide between these 2 DVD's. Which one would you say is better?

Replies

• trishpsl
    trishpsl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That was a hard choice for me as well. I purchased the 30 day shred because of the support group that they have on this web site. Hopefully it will do the trick. Good luck!!
  • carlye14
    Options
    I have 30DS and 6 week 6 pack and I alternate them and sometimes double up! I have never tried Ripped in 30, but know people who use it after 30DS. I love her videos and have seen great results. Either will give you results, but depending on fitness level, I know that 30DS started out 'easy' enough to get the hang of it.
  • SunshineCarrie
    Options
    Well, I have tried them both and my personal opinion is that 30DS is easier than Ripped. Both of them are going to make you sweat - Ripped is just going to do it in a more brutal way. However, the Ripped in 30 routines also seemed more fun than 30DS, Jillian mixed up more exercises there. I love them both, though, as hard as they kick my butt every time!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 has 4 workouts, while 30 day shred has 3. Ripped in 30 has roughly 30 minute workouts instead of 20. Ripped in 30 is harder imo. But I do think they are both good :)