5 crazy things you'd like to do.

Options
molsongirl
molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
I've been thinking way too much lately, and my daughters and I thought about crazy things we'd like to do....here's my five...anyone care to share?

1. Face down a charging bull, wearing a a cat in the hat..hat :laugh: and stilettos, and nothing else, funny as all hell in my head :ohwell: :huh:

2. Be a runway model for Betsey Johnson

3. Be let loose in a Cristian Louboutin shoe store, without having to pay for a single pair.

4. Go cliff diving naked into a huge pool of jello, green jello...i have a thing with being nekked! :laugh:

5. Would love to actually be able to "live" in a Harry Potter movie, the thought of being a wizard, is ultra cool!

Replies

• adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    1. skydive
    2. bungi jump off a tall bridge
    3. be a stunt person that flies out of a building
    4. be a stunt driver and get to crash cars
    5. i would love to be able to fly, like superman or a bird. that would be totally cool.
  • molsongirl
    Options
    1. skydive
    2. bungi jump off a tall bridge
    3. be a stunt person that flies out of a building
    4. be a stunt driver and get to crash cars
    5. i would love to be able to fly, like superman or a bird. that would be totally cool.

wow, quite the daredevil, you have a thing for adrenaline..and near death experiences :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    1. Hug every person in the world (and mean it too)
    2. Climb the Eiffel Tower (crazy because I have a fear of heights)
    3. Be in a yellow submarine
    4. Spend my money like there's no tomorrow
    5. Run with the bulls in Spain
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    1. Go horseback riding in Mongolia or Tibet.
    2. Take sexy pin up girl pictures with my Mustang.
    3. Take a high-speed driving class.
    4. Ride the Trans-Siberian train for it's entire length
    5. Go diving at the Great Barrier Reef when I'm in Australia.
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    1.) in the spirit of anti-war and tea-party protests....literally drag all the politicians outta Washington and proceed to tar & feather them.

Once I've actually participated in that activity well 2 thru 5 is really meaningless.
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    1. be rich for atleast 1 day
    2. fly
    3. read someones thoughts for a day
    4. know what it feels like to be a man for atleast 2 days to get vertything lol
    5. and mudslideing.
  • molsongirl
    Options
    1. Hug every person in the world (and mean it too)
    2. Climb the Eiffel Tower (crazy because I have a fear of heights)
    3. Be in a yellow submarine
    4. Spend my money like there's no tomorrow
    5. Run with the bulls in Spain

AHHH so cool, I wanna ride in a yellow submarine too!! You run with dm bulls, and i'll be waiting, just wanna be charged by one though, don't think my little legs could handle running frommore then one. :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    1.) in the spirit of anti-war and tea-party protests....literally drag all the politicians outta Washington and proceed to tar & feather them.

Once I've actually participated in that activity well 2 thru 5 is really meaningless.

Oh cool!!! I hope you succeed!!! :drinker:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options

I so agree...lol!

1. Go to Denali National Park and view the big '5'.
    2. Meet Sean Hannity
    3. Go sky diving
    4. Be able to own the original JW Waterhouse 'The Lady Of Shalott'
    5. Meet the guys of As I Lay Dying and take them out for drinks.
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

I'd help!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    ~ go to figi, for real, and not have to worry about anything including the tab for at least 7 days.

~ ride a train from arizona, thru utah, over to colorado, up thru montana and idaho, over to washington, down thru oregon, then northern california, cruising all the way down to san diego. of course, a train track would have to be built for my specific trip idea. if not a train, then i will go by vw bus. ill need at least a month please.

~ spend some time in ny with my family there since i didnt get to grow up with them. then go to florida and hang with my cousin who i havent seen since i was age 4.

~ spend some time getting to know the upper mid west area - michigan, wisconsin, illinois - only been to airports there and would like to check it out for a while and get to know it.

~ go to maine during the fall. actually, live there one whole year so i can experience what its like. maybe after that i should take my figi trip to get all the cold out of my system.
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    1. Skydive.
    2. Run with the bulls.
    3. Ride a motorcycle across the globe like in the Long Way Round.
    4. Backpack across the world for year.
    5. See a game at every Division 1 college football school in the country.
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options

Might have to be pepsi's.....i think most of those doods are straightedge. But this was years ago
    we hung out with those guys.

You got to Cornerstone?
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I have 1 thing, just one.

I would like to try to rollerblade down mount washington in NH. You know, go into a skiers tuck and just get up to like 60 or 70 mph with nothing but some sun glasses, maybe some graphite pads for the elbows and knees and a pair of graphite blade gloves. I'd probably die, but damn it would be fun.

NOTE: I tried this when I was 22, I got about 100 yards down, and slid right off the road, hit a tree, and my buddies made me stop. I was a rollerblade instructor in college, so I thought "I can do this!" I had no pads on and had road rash all over my hands and legs. It was brutal, so I got drunk that night.:tongue:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I don't know if it qualifies as crazy but............

1. Hug my mother one more time ( she died when I was a kid)

2. make the whole world be totally at peace for just one day, all at the same time

3. close all the child detention centers and find homes for all the kids who need them

4. Close all the for profit minded foster homes down and open loving homes instead

5. Cause mass confusion in organized religion so that we all have to listen to God instead!
  • WTJoyce
    WTJoyce Posts: 86
    Options
    It might not seem crazy to you but here is mine:

1. Pay off all my stuydent debt.
    2. Get the IRS off my back.
    3. Sock away $2-3 million for retirement.
    4. Buy my own home.
    5. Buy my wife a new car, preferably a hybrid because that is what she wants.

Living paycheck to paycheck like so many, and changing careers 2-3 times over the years makes all of this seem crazy.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    1 - Have a house built with 4 BR, 3 bath, DR, LR, office - with outlets where I need them, heat pump, and all rooms with closets....(our house was originally built in the 1800s--charming but old has plenty of issues)
    2 - A safari - not like a killing one just a viewing
    3 - Plastic surgery...Liposuction, boob lift
    4 - Tour the Western US in a motorhome (AZ, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming)
    5 - Go to every MLB stadium and see a game

I guess mine aren't so crazy but that's it
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options

Might have to be pepsi's.....i think most of those doods are straightedge. But this was years ago
    we hung out with those guys.

You got to Cornerstone?

They're not sXe...on their Shadows Are Security cd/dvd it has the guys drinking. I've been to Cornerstone...but I've seen them here in Atlanta at the Masquerade and The Tabernacle 5 times. They are my fave band. Woot!
  • molsongirl
    Options
    1 - Have a house built with 4 BR, 3 bath, DR, LR, office - with outlets where I need them, heat pump, and all rooms with closets....(our house was originally built in the 1800s--charming but old has plenty of issues)
    2 - A safari - not like a killing one just a viewing
    3 - Plastic surgery...Liposuction, boob lift
    4 - Tour the Western US in a motorhome (AZ, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming)
    5 - Go to every MLB stadium and see a game

I guess mine aren't so crazy but that's it

We did an african safari three yers ago for 31 days, totally amazing, stayed in camps, with the mosquito net and all, we say lions up close, elephants int he wild, amazing!! if you ever have that opportunity...JUMP ALL OVER IT!...we vacation to "destination" places all the time, but this was the best trip ever!! My kids still talk about it, the pics are totally amazing, the memories priceless.
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    1- Ride over Niagara Falls in a barrel (Molson Golden?)

2- Actually see the "Maid" of the mist.

3- Fly 1st Class once in my life.

4- See my grandson get married (he's 18 months)!

5- Actually meet all of the nice people on MFP!