New,need support. 100lbs to lose

Options
I am so excited to start this journey. i have a long road ahead and some obstacles in my way but i know with motivation and support i can succeed.

Replies

• kme2011
    kme2011 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • Mamasboys129
    Mamasboys129 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    thank u this seems like such a wonderful and supportive community.
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Make sure to look through the groups and join a few of those....that is how I got my first couple of friends. Or go to Find Members and find people in your area! Good luck!
  • Mamasboys129
    Mamasboys129 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank u so much I will do that :)
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Welcome! i am new to the board, too.

You can do it! Keep at it, one day at a time.
  • cindysing
    Options
    Hi, I'm an overweight 39 yr old nutrition professional that knows food ins and out but has difficulty actually implementing healthy habits. Presently, 74 lbs away from being, "Average weight." . Through out my history I have been a yo-yo dieter. I have three closets of clothes that range from 8 - 22. I had quite a bad fall in May of '11 that most probably would have not been that bad if I was not so heavy on my feet. I have lost 25 lbs since my mishap but was hoping to use this web site to continue my outstanding 74 lbs. I have started exercising in the am's and stam appreciating it. (NEVER been a great exerciser). After reading lots of comments posted I'm pretty confidant a lot of us feel the same way and have common weight loss goals for 2012. I have adopted the BMI guidelines as just that a guideline. Instead of stressing about my being in the Obese category I would like to concentrate on feeling healthy and consistently exercise. Keeping a food diary spelling out calories and bad habits will surely help. Thank you for your community comments. I'm actually planning to use some of your suggested recipes. ie. Cauliflower pizza!
  • tgnzmum
    tgnzmum Posts: 41
    Options
    Sooo happy to see you on here bella!!!! You will have friends to support you, motivate you, and encourage you in no time!!! Don't be shy...come onto this topic alot, and add people who are looking for friends too!! You can do this hunni!!! I am here for you always!! I am only a text or phone call away!! Love you!!! xo
  • Jessie43082
    Jessie43082 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you'd like. I've been working at this since about June. I have a total of about 120 pounds to lose. I have lost a little over 75 so far.
  • katwj76
    katwj76 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm new, and I have many, many lbs to lose. I'd like to lose 75 lbs to start, then I will reevaluate. Please add me as I also have two kids and mama support is the best support for losing weight!