Meals at odd hours, advice?

Options
My sleeping schedual isn't what most people would consider to be normal. I finally get to bed around 4am-6am depending on the day, and I wake between 12pm-2pm. This means my breakfast would be around the time everyone else is having lunch, or even a late lunch. All of my meals are like this, and I don't end up eating dinner until around I'd say midnight.

When I try to track what I eat on MFP, my "dinner" is going over into the next day. Should I keep it this way, does it really matter? Or should I try to backtrack and enter in my "dinner" for yesterday even though it's the new day? I don't know if it is of any importance, or if I should just track what I eat in 24 hours instead of tracking from the time I wake up. Any advice here?

Replies

• hannahdiaz2
    Options
    I have the same problem because I work night shifts From 7pm to 7am. I usually wake up around 2pm and then do it all over again. I just track it in 24 hour increments. It turns out the same way.
  • AnnettLynn
    Options
    I thought it might. Thank you!

I just wasn't sure if it really made a difference. You know, 12am-12am count vs. sleep-bed.