A question for the ladies! (regarding bc pills)

Options
Was anyone able to avoid weight gain/bloating while taking birth control? How did you do it? I realize that everyone reacts differently to the different types of pills, but I'm just curious to hear from those who still had successful weight loss while on the pill.

Replies

• bgillis7
    bgillis7 Posts: 124
    Options
    i dont gain weight but im not on the pill im on implanon. and i love it
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I lost 56 pounds while on the pill. Didn't effect me at all. The pill might make you more hungry but if you still pay attention to what you're eating you shouldn't have a problem losing.
  • peachypinkk1
    Options
    I gained 40lbs on it and it made me hungry like no other, and that was with working out.
    It just didn't do good to my body.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I've done neuvaring for 10 years! Low dose hormones and no side effects! I will never take the pill again esp after a decade on Neuvaring!
  • jandyanj
    jandyanj Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have lost and gained weight while on the pill..I don't think it was the pill but the food I ate each day
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I put on weight when I first went on it, but then i lost about 27 lbs. I suppose all pills effect people in different ways. Maybe if its difficult for you ask your doctor if there are any different pills you can go on? x