Hello

Options
I am new here thanks to my good friend Gwen. We are both on a journey to gain better health through eating to live and exercising to live longer. ;) I am 45 and a single mom. My child is doing this with me. So good for him.

Replies

• coolchick03270
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) Today is day 5 for me. I am really enjoying it. Add me as a friend if you'd like. ;)
  • Deborahzell
    Options
    Welcome,stay focused on your goal,please feel free to add me as a friend.I started my diet on the 3rd,i have not weight myself yet.
  • CJKopp
    CJKopp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Carynj - Welcome and Good Luck on your journey!
  • kimberjo1
    Options
    I also just started this site, and am loving it so far! Have fun getting to know this and everyone on here, because it's a great motivator!! Good luck on your journey! :happy:
  • mos1971
    mos1971 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Ive made some great friends on here and they give you the encoragement you need to get through the bad times
  • Michaelaraedixon
    Options
    I have had an acct to my fitness for over a year. I never noticed the friends area. I think I need to add a few friends for encouragement. Then I won't stray away here n there. My goal is 30 lbs and I'd like to loose 10in the next month. Please add me if you'd like. I can help you with reminders and maybe you can help me with the same. Good luck to you all. We are all stronger then we realize and sometimes we need a friend or 2 to be reminded of what we are possible to accomplish!
  • hungryPHATbunny
    hungryPHATbunny Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck- you can do it !