Almost there!

Options
mamasyd
mamasyd Posts: 80 Member
I started this journey in October of 2008. The first picture was taken on Valentine's Day 2009. At that point, I had lost about 60 pounds.

100_2170.jpg

The next picture was just taken a few days after Christmas 2011. I'm getting very close to my goal.

GandGO-1-1.jpg

For me, this has never been about how I look or what I can wear. There is SO MUCH more to it than that. If you are interested, check out my Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Celebration-of-True-Freedom/230655243670046

Click on 'info' and read the whole story!

I have only about 7.5 pounds to go before reaching my goal of having a normal BMI. Actually, that will happen at 147.75 pounds, but 145 just seems a better place to stop! LOL I have gone from a size 34W and/or 5X to a size 8 (and some 6s) and size S or M. This Christmas, all three of my grandchildren were here and I was able to run, jump, play, interact, and have fun with them as I have never before been able to do!!

Replies

• rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    You look absolutley amazing.....excellent job!!! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • toshasheree
    Options
    Great Job!! you look great!!
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!! WOW!!
  • Shaylan8
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous. Your hard work and dedication is an inspiration to me. Good luck meeting your final goal.
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wow....What a transformation!
  • KetoMomRN
    KetoMomRN Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! So happy to hear you had a great time with your grand kids this Christmas. Congrats on your loss!
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration!!! I wish two of my sisters could have had what you have. They let genetics get them and they are both sadly gone now. Fantastic Journey!!!!:heart:
  • Mightquinn
    Options
    Wow, you look great and what an inspirational story. Thank you for sharing!
  • ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look so wonderfully HEALTHY!!! I wish MY Grandma could have done what you have - maybe she would have lived to see her great grandchildren....she was only 74 when she passed away, the year I got married.. because of major complications from being obese.

You have given yourself and your grandchildren a wonderful gift - never forget that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!