Does anyone get Graze boxes? (UK)

Options
Hi everyone :)

I was just wondering if anyone else gets Graze boxes? I get two boxes delivered a week and I have loved every box so far. There's such a great variety and I have been loving everything, I've not had one thing yet that I haven't liked! I've also found since joining My Fitness Pal and therefore having to put them in my food diary, that they are quite low calorie wise so good for snacking on throughout the day!

If anyone would like to try one for free, you can use my code :) You just have to go to www.graze.com and use the code '8D8XVJG' to get a completely free box! (each box contains four punnets of different snacks)

So who else gets them? :)

Replies

• SophW27
    SophW27 Posts: 19
    Options
    What on earth is a Graze Box?
  • tattooedtealady
    tattooedtealady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    If you look on the site, it explains all. But it's basically a box which is posted to you and prepared the night before, so all in-date, healthy, fresh foods. The box contains four punnets. Each punnet is a different treat snack, with a huge variety (on the site it shows everything they have and send) Each box has its own nutritional information too so you know exactly what you're eating! They are healthy, nutritional, good for you snacks and treats :) I LOVE Graze boxes!
  • uk_james
    uk_james Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started getting Graze boxes a couple of weeks ago, love them. Stops any chocolate temptations or crisps. Great for busy days at work, stops any hunger pangs.
  • libbyncarter
    Options
    I have started getting Graze boxes recently....And I love them!!! I get the light box which only gives you snacks between 56-100 calories. I get one box a week and have a pot from it for the next four days.

If you want to give it a try use code:28783RG
    You will get your first box free and it is really easy to cancel if you don't like it. (If you stay with it this code also gives you your 5th box free)