If I don't lose a freakin pound this week!

Options
If I don't lose at least one lb this week Im gonna stop weighing my self all together.:explode: I have been walking 4 days a week an hour at a time and now this week I started curves (on top of the walking).:yawn: Im ready to see a new number.:ohwell:

Replies

• Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    how long since the last drop?
  • UltraThinJen
    Options
    I know how you feel. I have one more pound before I reach my first mini goal. I have been at the same weight all week no matter what I do. Its driving me crazy. Just hang in there. By the way your kids are adorable. I also have a girl 5 and a boy 19 mo.
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You'll get there.. least your number is bigger than mine. I'm stuck at 12 lbs and I have been walking every single day 2 miles ontop of eating healthy..

Hang in there, maybe it takes time.. I might stop weight myself too. :]
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    well 2-3 weeks. Im trying so hard. I just don't know what else to do.

I eat 1200-1500 calories depending on the day. I don't always eat my exercise calories but I have 1-2 (bad) meals a week. Maybe cutting them out completely will do it.:ohwell:
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    I know how you feel. I have one more pound before I reach my first mini goal. I have been at the same weight all week no matter what I do. Its driving me crazy. Just hang in there. By the way your kids are adorable. I also have a girl 5 and a boy 19 mo.

Thanks they are cute if I do say so myself!:wink:
  • gnomeswife77
    Options
    Maybe switching up your workout would help too. I heard that your body gets use to a certain exercise. Maybe try something new or when you walking, put spurts of jogging in. Shock that body back into gear, right?! Good luck!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    That happened to me....I had to go from 1200 a day to 1350ish a day and I have to eat most of my exercise calories...

Changing the fitness routine could be good too...if you're able - jog for a minute or two then walk a few and go back and forth....Increasing the heart rate will help.
  • JenniferMann24
    Options
    Thanks! I will try these things. Maybe something will give.
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    well 2-3 weeks. Im trying so hard. I just don't know what else to do.

I eat 1200-1500 calories depending on the day. I don't always eat my exercise calories but I have 1-2 (bad) meals a week. Maybe cutting them out completely will do it.:ohwell:

You need to change your exercise. Stop walking. Start running. Check out the couch to 5k program via google and start that.