New - need to lose 50-60lbs!!!!

Options
Hi. I just joined this yesterday and I'm hoping for lots of inspiration, motivations, tips, suggestions, ideas, anything to enable me to lose the weight and keep it off! I'll be turning 40 mid-Feb and going on a girly holiday at the end of May to celebrate. I don't want to be the 'fat mate'! I would love to lose as much weight as possible, any suggestions? Please add me if you are generally wanting to help and be helped. I will try and do my utmost to advise and motivate you all. Thanks. x

Replies

• TaraEpersaud
    Options
    Hey! this site is awesome, to me it actually works. I use this program b4 and i lost 30lbs now im back to lose more than 40. what i like about this is that the success stories is great there very inspirational. Because of all the wonderful people on here i stay motivated.
  • Rhondaj46
    Options
    Hello Christine,
    I joined a few days ago, and I am finding that the food and exercise diary is helping me. I am 45 and I want to lose 50 to 60 pounds also. I would like to be your friend my email is rhondajlane@gmail.com if you would like to send me a friend request. I am just starting my diet and exercise and could use friends and motivation.
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am new here as well but I am very motivated right now and I hope to be a motivator for others. I sent a friends request. I Hope to build an active diverse list of friends here to help us all obtain and maintain our goals.
  • Tamalalee
    Options
    Hello,
    I joined a couple months ago, was gung ho for a week, then I slipped and I didn't sign on for a while. Now I'm ready and really want this. I need that motivation, both given and received :wink:
  • Rikifafa
    Options
    Hello,

i just joined the site, I hope i can help and be motivate also. Never give up my friends, We will reach the sucess!:drinker: