Alcohol

Options
Gioooo
Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
Im going out to the bars tonight, what are some low calorie alcoholic bevarages?

Replies

• KelliHarrison
    Options
    Clear liquors have the least calories.
    Vodka - and maybe a diet coke
    White Rum and DIet coke
    Vodka and Juice maybe?
  • Balletsax
    Balletsax Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Me too -thanks for starting this post!!

I'm going out tonight for drinks and need to rethink my alcohol intake. Is a rum and diet ok? That's what I usually get and I only have maybe one drink total the entire night if not two at the most (I have to drive home).

Order a water with lemon and drink sips in between your alcoholic drink so you stay hydrated!
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I do vodka and diet coke or rum and diet coke. Also if we are at dinner I'll do a glass of wine - but I try to stay away from beer or the bottle drinks.
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I agree with the clear liquors and diet soda options. I also like to ask for my drinks in a tall glass and little ice since it doubles the length of time it takes to drink it without adding calories.
  • RunningFetus
    Options
    SKOL VODKA 90
    Calories per 1.5 oz

Monster Absolute Zero
    calories 0
    carbs 1

I suggest pregame heavily with those then youll only need a few at the biz R its my little secret!
  • jemjessica
    Options
    The clearer alcoholic drinks will always have less calories - stay away from anything dark or fruity! Vodka is your best bet..

Here is an article I found that gives a run down of the lowest calorie alcohol :-)
    http://fatlossschool.com/low-calorie-alcohol-drinks/

Hope that helps!
    - Jess
  • keystoneman
    Options
    Why not opt for a low cal beer like a Bud 55, 55 calories. 90 calories in a shot of vodka compared to 100 or so in a light beer the savings really is minimal. It's your darker and micro brew beers or mixed drinks that get you.