Bad day and it's not over.

Options
2»

Replies

• KellyPearl
    Options
    Hang in there! Tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start. Good idea not skipping dinner,
    whenever I try to skip dinner I end up snacking late at night on the couch. :happy:
  • hey_nikki
    hey_nikki Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Why wait until tomorrow for the good decisions? You said yourself ... the day isn't over yet!
    Start the good decisions now! :D
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    No worries, we all have bad days. What you should do is be patting yourself on the back for being honest with yourself though! That’s something many people don’t do well.

At least now you’re more aware. It’s pretty amazing when you enter your foods into the system and see the numbers add up. It definitely keeps you in tune with what you’re eating. I also enjoy looking at other people’s food diaries to learn some new foods to try to switch it up.

But no worries….eat your dinner. Tomorrow is a new day!
  • toasterlisa
    toasterlisa Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your good healthy dinner and a light bedtime snack, then a great night's sleep. With weight loss, down is not a straight line!

Tomorrow is another day, Scarlett!

Best wishes on your health and wellness journey.
  • mom111997
    mom111997 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    It's all good, hon! We all have tough days. But, you know what you need to do and you'll do it. You're right... don't skip dinner. Just make sure it's a healthy meal. Get some rest, and start again tomorrow!

Good luck!!
    S
  • colehook
    Options
    Great Advice!:laugh:
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    There is still several hours left in this day which is plenty of time to get a good workout in on the treadmill. Exercise is the balancing act for me on days when I am having a bad day, I just head to the gym and get that workout in and feel so much better afterwards..... Goodluck to you......
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My grandmother used to ask me if I stumbled over a rock, would I pick it up and smack my face against it repeatedly?

LOL! Your grandmother was a wise one! She is right - tomorrow is another day and we learn from our mistakes! Keep it up, track it and it will become second nature to choose wisely!
  • classicalpunk
    Options
    Thanks to everyone; it's great to have wonderful people here with great wisdom. And of course people with lovely grandmas and their words of wisdoms. And I had a great workout, it wasn't long but made it vigorous with every minute accounted for.
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great attitude to have, good for you :)) Here's to tomorrow :)
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I like this post.
    Very true and if anyone feels like they are having a bad day read this thread.
    :drinker:
  • classicalpunk
    Options
    I like this post.
    Very true and if anyone feels like they are having a bad day read this thread.
    :drinker:
    I love the fact this thread can be motivational!

Hopefully another walk this evening.

I love the people here. And I have to say thanks; thanks to each one of you for the motivation, advice and stories of triumph here.This is such a lovely community all wanting to motivate, encourage and enjoy part of our life with.
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! Tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start. Good idea not skipping dinner,
    whenever I try to skip dinner I end up snacking late at night on the couch. :happy:

I hear that. I don't skip meals but sometimes if I mess up on a day (like today, very gloomy out and cold) I come to the message boards and find some really great ideas to stay positive.