I think your hubby and mine buy fries together.........LOL
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!!
  • tmhowla
    tmhowla Posts: 24
    Options
    Feel free to add me and I will be a supportive friend.
  • Scatterdragon
    Scatterdragon Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Tivonapretty
    Tivonapretty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this site as well but not new to weight loss. I'm doing this along with weightwatchers online. I love the to support and get the support from you as well.
  • amandafranks32
    amandafranks32 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm really trying to make this a lifestyle but am really struggling. I could really use a friend to help keep the motivation going. I'm a mother of 3 kids, work full-time and am using every excuse to avoid exercise! lol
  • coulter74
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, have been here for a while,,and it is great support :)
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    feel free to add me always adding the more support i can get the better
  • ajmaccar
    ajmaccar Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on here for a while and lost 23 lbs, still looking to lose another 30-40 lbs.
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and been at this for a couple of months now....and finally serious about it. I do have a lot if weight to lose, too. I'm open to adding to my friend list! I usually dont post during the day, but I'm on mfp a lot at night. Feel free to add me!
  • Megan10pierce
    Options
    Heyyyy! I am new to this site and really need some friends on here! I just started the 30 day Shred and i have been dieting and i'm going to start running everyday also. I am 5'2 160lbs and with to lose 30-35 lbs. I really need some support when (my husband who is only 120lbs) decides to bring home donuts and chocolate. Add me if you would like and we can support each other! =]=]
  • sbanders
    Options
    Feel free to add me. There is more power in numbers
  • Piccachu
    Options
    I'm coming out of my MFP shell.... I joined in Feb 2011 and "entertained" the realm of MFP for a little while. Then left and came back in November 2011 with vengeance!!!!

Until recently, I only had one of my good friends as a MFP friend. Now... I have two other good friends and my niece on here! I'm sending a shout out to anyone that might be interested in being my MFP friend! This year is my year of change, in all aspects of my life. So, if you have a positive attitude, are motivated, can turn life lemons into life lemonade and like to have a good laugh - then add away!

I love chocolate, cheese buns, garlic, beets, cheese, avocados and bread with butter.

My MFP name IS NOT that cartoon character thing.... I'm not sure what my co-worker was speaking of, but either way it's not.

I like airplanes, shoes, grocery shopping, running and travelling.

I have an almost 3 busy bust busy little boy and 2 crazy dogs.

I'm a nerd and proud of it.
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love to support positive people and I honestly need all the support and motivation I can get. I find that for myself when you are giving and receiving support, it helps a ton in your weight loss journey :)