Need friends and help in losing 80 lbs.

Options
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kaylabradley
    Options
    Im trying to reach my first goal of losing 80lbs. I could use and the friends and support I can get. Have support is one of the main ways to stick to losing the weight.
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I need help too. I have 70 lbs to lose so we can help each other if you'd like.
  • Lynniebinee
    Options
    Hi kayla
    I too need help or incouragement. I'd like help you ..... Have you seen beyonddiet.com ? listen to the video. No need to sign up. Any question ask, I'll try to help. Lynn :smile:
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have double the amount you have to loose but I getting there.
    I started 15th Oct and have lost over 40 lbs.I log everything I eat and always stay under.
    It keeps me in control, only getting into the exercising now.
    Friend me and we can support each other.
    Olive.x
  • katelcollins18
    Options
    im in that same boat i need to lose about 60 to 70 pounds
  • kaylabradley
    Options
    I need help too. I have 70 lbs to lose so we can help each other if you'd like.

I would love the extra help. Thanks :)
  • kaylabradley
    Options
    Hi kayla
    I too need help or incouragement. I'd like help you ..... Have you seen beyonddiet.com ? listen to the video. No need to sign up. Any question ask, I'll try to help. Lynn :smile:

Thank you for the support. I will deff check out that web site . thanks
  • wendywitch
    Options
    @ Aunt wow wtg with the weight off and now going for the exercise. Give yourself a big pat on the back :)
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have a goal of 100 lbs so, we can help each other! Please send me a friend request. Id love to help support you on this journey. Im only in week one but the support and tools on MFP have been so good for me. You can do this!
  • wendywitch
    Options
    I have a smaller goal for now (50 lbs). I find the larger the goal the harder to keep at it :) Course I have been dieting for at least 30 yrs now....geesh....lol...yo yo is what they call me. I am now realizing at my age I am addicted to junk (sugar is my problem). I also am an emotional eater, so if down in the dumps I will eat junk only. When tired, I wil eat junk only, fake sugar rush.
    This site is really fantastic and easy to use, are we not all blessed? :) So lets do it folks get the weight off and yes Aunt, wtg on now exercising as when trying at a higher weight it can be pretty diffucult and hard to keep motivated.

Wendy
  • wendywitch
    Options
    Hey Lynn,
    You got the hang of it, wtg girfriend!
  • irishgirl63
    Options
    I agree, if you have a good support team you have won half the battle! Good Luck!
  • LisainCornwall
    Options
    I also have around 77lbs to lose, it is daunting but take each day as it comes. Good luck you can do it x
  • ShrinkingSusan
    ShrinkingSusan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Looks like a lot of us are in this boat together.
  • kb5185
    kb5185 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! My name is Krista, I'm 26 and I just started on the 1st and would really like to connect with others as well. Add me if you like :)