Replies

• kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • joynhiking
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I just started using MFP and I love it. I have tried calorie tracking in the pass by writing it down and it never worked. I have the app. on my smart phone and works great. I have already lost 2.5 pounds. I am also starting a 12 week weight loss challenge, check out www.leanwlc.com for more details. Sorry I can not be in the 33 club, LOL, I am much older. Lets all have fun losing weight and keeping each other motivated.
  • tattooedtealady
    tattooedtealady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I have a similar weight loss hope as you. I want to lose around 83lbs! 28lbs of which I hope to lose by mid-April! Good luck on your journey, and feel free to add me as a friend if you like :) My food diary is public so that people can see the kind of things I am eating and where I am spending my calories!
  • MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi i also have 85lbs to loose im currently 5'1 and 253lbs my goal is 175lbs it is hard but ive been on here for about a week and all the people here are amazing!! very motivating and always there!! Lean on the people here it helps tons!!!

i also have an open diary so feel free to check out anything
  • sammydep
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your messages. I've set myself a mini goal of losing 7lbs in 3 weeks for my birthday which will be amazing. I go to the gym once a week but I know I can do more really. Everyone on here is so inspiring that for the first time in a long time I actually think I can lose the weight. I'm going to be the slim one instead of everyone's fat friend.