New to this website!

Options
Does anyone see where you can browse to add new friends? Im a 28F looking to loose 25 lbs and need some support and to start a new network of friends. Thanks so much!

Replies

• litmohrly
    Options
    Does anyone see where you can browse to add new friends? Im a 28F looking to loose 25 lbs and need some support and to start a new network of friends. Thanks so much!
  • jnkreis
    jnkreis Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    All you have to do is click on the person's picture or the little picture where their picture should be, and it will bring up their profile. It will then have a button to push for add friend. Just joined here earlier this evening and am having a ball with it. I just added you as a friend, as I am looking to lose the same amount by Sept! Jacky
  • jnkreis
    jnkreis Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    All you have to do is click on the person's picture or the little picture where their picture should be, and it will bring up their profile. It will then have a button to push for add friend. Just joined here earlier this evening and am having a ball with it. I just added you as a friend, as I am looking to lose the same amount by Sept! Jacky
  • crystalicfusion
    Options
    I sent you an envite if you would like to accept it, that would be cool with me:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • kesmith83
    kesmith83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am new to this website also