Hello

Options
My name is Missy & I joined this site 2 days ago. I'm hoping to lose 30 pounds & learn to eat better. My problem is the snacking...and making excuses for not exercising. I've tried to diet before but after a couple of weeks I'd find excuses to not exercise & snacked more. I'm hoping this time will be different.

Replies

• sdwillis35
    sdwillis35 Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome Missy and good luck. This place is great for support and to get your motivation. I wish you lots of luck on your weight loss journey!
  • tbrown1025
    tbrown1025 Posts: 165
    Options
    Hi! Welcome!! Find an exercise routine that you look forward to doing -- this way, on the days you don't feel like doing it, it can still be a little enjoyable. Do't think "diet," think "lifestyle change." Good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: