***PICTURES*** ONE YEAR COMPARISON :)

Options

Replies

• krisvtx8777
    Options
    I'm speechless! You look so good! Congrats on all that hard work!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Great job!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
  • MiaRabago
    MiaRabago Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! Ironically, I too started MFP because of a Christmas photo! I only took a picture because it was my daughters first Christmas and thought "I have to be in at least one picture". But after seeing what I've (let myself) become I was mortified! New year's resolution or not I'm looking forward for (hopefully) the same results!
  • nishchicky
    nishchicky Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You are an inspiration!
  • JennyV2013
    JennyV2013 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Congrats!
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! I love looking at these before/after but none have struck me like your size 18-size 6 pants. WOW!! I wear a 16 now but when I started it was 18!
  • AmberLiscous
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! Ironically, I too started MFP because of a Christmas photo! I only took a picture because it was my daughters first Christmas and thought "I have to be in at least one picture". But after seeing what I've (let myself) become I was mortified! New year's resolution or not I'm looking forward for (hopefully) the same results!

This was the first year that I willingly wanted to take a Christmas picture lol
  • annaliesag
    annaliesag Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great work! I love the jean picture comparison! What a great idea to see the difference. Congrats!
  • 65PONY
    65PONY Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    So Sexy Hott:devil:
  • AmberLiscous
    Options
    So Sexy Hott:devil:

Ooo right back attcha sweetie :bigsmile:
  • wendalyse
    wendalyse Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • SugarnSpice11
    Options
    You look fabulous...Way to go girl!
  • AmberLiscous
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    Congratulations. You did so amazing. Thanks for sharing your story! Definitely an inspiration to me. =)
  • bigdal77
    Options
    you have done an awesome job i was wondering if you could tell me how to post before and after pic ive got some pic to post but dont know how to do it thanks darren
  • grag79
    grag79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic work.Well done xgx
  • AmberLiscous
    Options
    you have done an awesome job i was wondering if you could tell me how to post before and after pic ive got some pic to post but dont know how to do it thanks darren

Sending you a message
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job! You can tell you are much happier! =D AWESOME WORK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!