2nd time around

Options
We come and we go and come back. This is my second time back. I had health issues come up but I am back! I realized how important the message board is for me to get back into shap. The motivation of everyone helps me want to be better. If I don't read this then I get unmotivated. So how is everyone!! Of course with the new year I am sure tons of people come and then leave hopefully we all stay!

Replies

• chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Since I know you for a while now I will kick your butt when I notice that you fall of the wagon :) don't get mad at me though I will try to make it a soft and nice kick :)
  • daycathy
    daycathy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I personally just found this app/website. I friend of mine mentioned it to me. We are all on a mission to better our selves and our life, lets keep everyone on the wagon or stop our wagon and pick up a friend. :)

I am on a mission to lose 25 pounds by April 1st, but ultimately to lose 43 by December. So far my down fall is that I don't eat enough calories in a day, but I drink water like it is out of style. I have already given up pop and it is just water and milk.
  • PandaFAmBAm
    Options
    OH THANKS Chrissi! LOL

DayCathy congrats on finding this group. I did really well with it for the first few months then got unmotivated by NOT coming on the site. I hope you reach for your goals and get what you want!