Options
Hey all, I'm new to MFP and also new to weight loss/management.
I have been overweight most of my life, and I'm so sick of it, I just want to be "normal".
I have big goals in this, which I'm going to break down into mini goals so that I don't overwhelm myself, I'd love to make some friends here, I currently have none :sad:
I don't understand some of the things I've read here, but I'm sure it will come with time :laugh:
anyways, onto the embarrassing part I suppose.
I'm 24 years old, I weigh 260 pounds, and I'm 5'5 I have never taken measurements, but I think I may, so I can see differences in inches when pounds aren't good enough :tongue: hehe
Anyways, I love to talk, and love to make friends, so please add me :heart:

Replies

• imjessly
    imjessly Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    welcome welcome :) you've taken the first step! There is heaps of support here, everyones very friendly and happy to answer your questions :)
  • michelledyan
    michelledyan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I can use all of the friends that I can get! :):smile:
  • kellicrandall
    Options
    I am a newbie too. Good luck to you! We will reach our goals. My daughter used this program and was wildly successful. She had three babies in 4 years and has gotten back into remarkable shape using this app on her phone. It takes will power and discipline. If she can do it, I hope I can too.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 25 and weigh circa 200lbs. I need to get down to around 150lbs and I need to do it as healthily and as quickly as possible.

I'm always open to friends and don't refuse anyone as we all require the support and encouragement. If we didn't then why would we be wanting friends? Lol.

Anyone can add me. X